Service & Terms
Terms and Conditions of Laundry Service
1. Steward of Planet Enterprise Limited (Lavage) is pleased to provide laundry service to you, subject to your compliance with and acceptance of the terms and conditions set forth below. Your use of Lavage’s service indicates your agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions contained herein. This agreement is strictly between Lavage and its customers and does not in any way constitute or imply any relationship with any other parties.
2. Lavage will use reasonable efforts to maintain a high quality laundry service. Lavage accepts no liability for damage due to normal cleaning of items without care instructions and accept no liability for items treated in accordance with the care labels or other instructions provided. Lavage is not liable for clothing discoloring, shrinking, or otherwise changing as a result of normal washing procedures. Lavage reserves the right to refuse to clean any garment. Lavage does not guarantee the removal of all stains. Lavage will have its cleaning service re-clean items that, in its absolute discretion, were not properly cleaned and have not been worn since they were cleaned. Lavage is not responsible for loss of or damage to any Personal or non-cleanable items left in the clothing or laundry bags such as money, jewellery or any other item.
3. In the rare instance that your garment is lost or damaged by Lavage, we will issue you a refund and/or credit for the value of that garment after taking into account the average life of the garment, depreciation for the age of the item, and the current replacement costs. If the customer is unable to document the age of a garment, the customer can attest to the age but Lavage, in its sole discretion, may limit the minimum age of any garment to one year. If no current replacement cost is available [e.g. because the item is no longer available in stores], Lavage may use the replacement cost of a comparable item currently available. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the maximum reimbursement for each individual item is an amount equivalent to 10 times the amount charged for cleaning.
4. Lavage may, in our sole discretion, choose to reimburse the customer in these events by Lavage own laundry cash coupon.
5. Lavage shall not be liable for any damage to the goods caused by moths, or other insects or any loss, damage or delay due to fire, flood, Act of God, civil war, commotion, or to any cause beyond the control of Lavage.
6. Should delivery of the goods be not taken within one month from the date of receipt by Lavage, Lavage may without giving any prior notice either donate the goods or sell by public auction for charitable purposes. Lavage shall not be responsible for any involuntary loss occasioned by such donations.
7. The goods will be delivered to the bearer of and on presentation of this receipt, the holder of which shall be deemed to be the rightful owner. Should this receipt be lost, a written report should be made to Lavage and Lavage reserves its right to call for such indemnity as it considers necessary in the circumstances of the case.
8. The customer shall be deemed to have approved the goods on delivery and no claim whatsoever shall be entertained by Lavage after the goods have left Lavage’s premises.
9. Lavage’s liability shall be limited to general money damages in a maximum amount not to exceed an amount equivalent to 10 times the charges paid by the customer for that particular item that the damages are alleged to have occurred. In no event, will Lavage be held liable or be responsible for any consequential, special, indirect, incidental or punitive loss or damages, whether or not Lavage knew or should have known of the likelihood of any such loss or damages. Lavage disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to the services rendered to the customer.
General Arrangement for Garment Collection during Adverse Weather
1. Lavage Laundry collection service and express delivery service will be suspended to the following business date if typhoon signal no. 8 or above and Black Rainstorm Signal is raised or is cancelled after 1:00p.m. The charge of express service will not be refunded.
2. Lavage Laundry collection service and express delivery service will be suspended to the following business date when typhoon signal no. 8 or above and Black Rainstorm Signal is cancelled before 1:00p.m. The charge of express service will not be refunded.